Admissions requirements & learning support profile
Harbour International provides education for families with children between the ages of 4 and 11 who are living for a limited time in the Netherlands.
Our school can only accept:
- Children with a non- Dutch nationality who have a parent working or studying in the Netherlands for a limited time.
- Dutch children who have had at least two years of international education while their parents were employed or lived overseas.
- Children of Dutch nationals who will be moving overseas within two years (proof of future posting overseas will be required in this case).
If you are unsure if your child(ren) fit our admissions requirement, please contact our admissions officer.
Learning Support Profile
Harbour International School has considerable experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Providing pupils with a safe learning environment.
- Teaching English to non-native speakers.
- Teaching multilingual pupils.
- Differentiating the curriculum to meet our pupils' needs.
Our school cannot cater for children:
- Who have complex special educational needs.
- Who need materials, equipment and/or specialised help that are not readily available.
A full copy of our learning support profile (School Ondersteuningsprofiel: SOP) is available below.SOP - School Learning Support Profile - Harbour International